HōM: House of Miracles
– Bloom by the Bay –
MAKE MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME
A Unique Art Opportunity in a dreamlike Setting
Come, stay, create, and play at Carrie’s home, where the mountains meet the sea.
Custom design your getaway to match your longing.
OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- A quiet weekend to slow down and do nothing but relax
- Host a getaway weekend with friends
- Paint on your own or with instructions from Carrie
- Pamper yourself at the local full service spa
- Practice yoga with Carrie, a certified yoga teacher
- Enjoy the adorable town of Steilacoom
- Explore the Pacific Northwest
- And more…
ABOUT HŌM (House of Miracles)
Located in the charming seaside village of Steilacoom, Washington. Carrie’s home has separate private quarters for guests and an on-site art studio available to use.
The home is blessed with Carrie’s original artwork, which creates an artistic atmosphere infused with love, joy, and the inspiring spirit of creativity.
Stunning views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains will take your breath away and renew your soul.
Steilacoom (which means “little pink flower”) is ideally situated among the best the Pacific Northwest has to offer. This quaint town is friendly, quiet and uncrowded, making it a rare find in the bustling Seattle/Tacoma area.
Stay in Steilacoom for a peaceful and relaxing getaway OR for more adventure, we are close proximity to breathtaking natural landmarks and thriving cities bursting with diverse cultural opportunities.
DESIGN YOUR VISIT TO MEET YOUR NEEDS!
- BASIC: Stay at Bloom by the Bay and do your own thing! This includes housing in your own separate private quarters with access to your own kitchen and bathroom.
- ARTIST IN RESIDENCE: In addition to the private housing, you have access to use the art studio. No art instruction is included. $100 per day. Painting supplies included. Canvas available to purchase.
- APPRENTICE: For an additional fee, sign up for painting classes with Carrie. Customize your experience with many options. Contact us to arrange details.
How do I book my stay?
(Accommodates up to 6 people.)
(Accommodates up to 4 people.)
If you are just signing up for the Basic package, all you need to do is book by clicking one of the “reserve now” buttons above.
PLEASE NOTE: the Apprentice program with art lessons is only available from Thursday thru Sunday.
MORE ABOUT THE AREA
Steilacoom (pronounced “Still-a-come”) has beach parks, delightful small town dining, adorable shops, and historic architecture that make you feel like you’ve stepped into a Hallmark movie.
Ideally located, this coastal community offers something for everyone.
Walk to the beach or jump on the ferry to explore nearby tranquil Anderson Island. It is home to a network of trails and parks, paved roads perfect for bicycle rides, and two freshwater lakes for kayaking and swimming.
Tacoma museums include the Tacoma Art Museum and the Museum of Glass. Seattle museums include the Seattle Art Museum, Chihuly Garden and Glass, MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry), MoPop (Museum of Pop Culture) and many more.
Take a day trip to breathtaking Mount Rainier or iconic Portland for the best food scene in the USA.
- 30 minutes from Tacoma
- 1 hour from Seattle
- 1.5 hours from Mount Rainier National Park
- 2 hours from Portland, Oregon
For a complete list of activities in the area see our Visitor Guidebook here:
HŌM: Bloom by the Bay is…
“…a place to rest, rejuvenate and reconnect to creativity, mystery, magic, and miracles. HŌM is designed to awaken that most spirited part of yourself that longs to manifest.”
– CARRIE SCHMITT