JANUARY 2023 RETREAT:
VISION + CLARITY
January 4-8, 2023
Every January, I find myself craving time to retreat for reflection and clarity. Each year, I wish I had organized a retreat to do this for myself and others. Now, it is finally happening.
Join me in January 2023 for a time of soulful artmaking, reflection, and sharing with kindred creatives.
We will make time for painting, writing, sharing, and celebrating the gift of this new year and all the magic and wonder on its way.
Space is limited to only 4 guests.
EARLY BIRD RATE – $2250 (limited time only!)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging at House of Miracles
- 3 full days of painting (Allows for two travel days with arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday.)
- Paint supplies (This includes two 30×30 canvases. Additional canvas will be available to purchase if needed.)
- Optional yoga and movement
- Special activities, surprises, and gifts
- Sharing circles
- Healthy and delicious meals, snacks, and beverages
ABOUT HOUSE OF MIRACLES:
Carrie’s home is an artist sanctuary and spiritual space to honor the Creative Spirit that resides in all of us.
With breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, every moment is a masterpiece.
Original artwork throughout invokes joy and soulfulness that make this home a rare and memorable artistic experience for all who visit.
During your stay, walk to the sandy beach, explore this quaint seaside village, and enjoy the homemade pastries at the local coffee shop just a short walk away.
HōM is located in Steilacoom, Washington. Steilacoom is pronounced “Still-a-coom” and means “Little Pink Flower.”
Please note: HōM is a devotional space to nurture your creativity. No alcohol, tobacco, or mood-altering substances are permitted on the grounds. Thank you for understanding.
November 2022 Retreat:
November 23-27, 2022