MARCH 2023 RETREAT:
PAINT IN LOVE
MARCH 22-26, 2023
At this retreat, Carrie teaches her revolutionary approach to creativity that can transform your entire experience when making art.
This semi-private retreat allows you to ask Carrie many questions and receive one-on-one attention that is invaluable during the painting process.
We will make art and special memories together as we celebrate our love for creativity and community.
Space is limited to only 4 guests.
EARLY BIRD RATE – $2250 (limited time only!)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging at House of Miracles
- 3 full days of painting (Allows for two travel days with arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday.)
- Paint supplies (This includes two 30×30 canvases. Additional canvas will be available to purchase if needed.)
- Optional yoga and movement
- Special activities, surprises, and gifts
- Sharing circles
- Healthy and delicious meals, snacks, and beverages
ABOUT HOUSE OF MIRACLES:
Carrie’s home is an artist sanctuary and spiritual space to honor the Creative Spirit that resides in all of us.
With breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, every moment is a masterpiece.
Original artwork throughout invokes joy and soulfulness that make this home a rare and memorable artistic experience for all who visit.
During your stay, walk to the sandy beach, explore this quaint seaside village, and enjoy the homemade pastries at the local coffee shop just a short walk away.
HōM is located in Steilacoom, Washington. Steilacoom is pronounced “Still-a-coom” and means “Little Pink Flower” (how perfect is that!)
Please note: HōM is a devotional space to nurture your creativity. No alcohol, tobacco, or mood-altering substances are permitted on the grounds. Thank you for understanding.
November 2022 Retreat:
November 23-27, 2022
January 2023 Retreat:
Vision + Clarity
January 4-8, 2023