– June 14-18, 2023 –
Space is limited to only 4 guests. (This retreat is semi-private to ensure you receive the attention and love you deserve!)
In the flow.
Are you ready to embrace your creative mermaid spirit?
IN ADDITION TO MAKING ART…
we will celebrate our creative mermaid spirits with special moments that include:
- A gondola ride in Puget Sound
- A sushi-making lesson from a professional chef
- Daily beach walks
- Water rituals Carrie does to honor Creativity
- Swimming in the ocean (Optional)
- Paddleboarding (Optional)
- Paint driftwood mermaid wands (Optional)
- A collaborative painting with Carrie for you to keep
- And more!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging at House of Miracles
- 3 full days of painting (Allows for two travel days with arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday)
- All professional grade paint supplies and 3 canvases
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Gondola Ride on Puget Sound
- In-House Sushi Making Lesson with Professional Chef
- Professional grade paint supplies (Includes 2 canvases)
- Optional yoga and movement
- Sharing Circles
- Healthy and delicious meals, snacks, and beverages
- Mermaid Camp t-shirt
- Special activities, surprises, and gifts
There is only one spot left!
THIS SEMI-PRIVATE RETREAT IS ALL-INCLUSIVE TO PROVIDE EASE AND RELAXATION FOR YOU.
Early Bird: One Week Only! $2695
Regular Price: $2800 (Payment plans available)
*Prices are non-refundable unless someone else takes your place minus a $150 replacement fee.
Mermaids are known for their independence and individuality…
They do not compromise when it comes to how they live and the choices they make. They stay true to themselves and refuse to conform. They are intuitive, fierce, sensual, playful, and lovable.
It’s time to embrace your mermaid qualities and live your unique life in its fullest and most wildly creative expression!