NOVEMBER 2022 RETREAT:
November 23-27, 2022
A holiday retreat for those who do not have family nearby to celebrate Thanksgiving. This will be a special weekend to paint and share our gratitude.
Take this time to quiet and calm for yourself before the holiday season in a serene environment to paint and create community together.
Space is limited to only 4 guests.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- 5 days and 4 nights of lodging at House of Miracles
- 3 full days of painting (Allows for two travel days with arrival on Wednesday and departure on Sunday.)
- Paint supplies (This includes two 30×30 canvases. Additional canvas will be available to purchase if needed.)
- Optional yoga and movement
- Special activities, surprises, and gifts
- Sharing circles
- Healthy and delicious meals, snacks, and beverages
ABOUT HOUSE OF MIRACLES:
Carrie’s home is an artist sanctuary and spiritual space to honor the Creative Spirit that resides in all of us.
With breathtaking views of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, every moment is a masterpiece.
Original artwork throughout invokes joy and soulfulness that make this home a rare and memorable artistic experience for all who visit.
During your stay, walk to the sandy beach, explore this quaint seaside village, and enjoy the homemade pastries at the local coffee shop just a short walk away.
HōM is located in Steilacoom, Washington. Steilacoom is pronounced “Still-a-coom” and means “Little Pink Flower.”
Please note: HōM is a devotional space to nurture your creativity. No alcohol, tobacco, or mood-altering substances are permitted on the grounds. Thank you for understanding.
September 2022 Retreat:
A Celebration of Creativity
September 14-18, 2022
January 2023 Retreat:
Vision + Clarity
January 4-8, 2023