Wear Your Own Masterpiece
– A retreat with Ariel Atkins and Carrie Schmitt –
THIS EXPERIENCE IS FOR YOU IF YOU WANT TO:
- Learn how to easily create stunning art with supportive guidance from start to finish
- Make gorgeous hand painted wearable art and paint on other fabric items
- Discover how to be inspired by your favorite works of art to create your very own design
- Express your joyful creative self with flair and confidence
- Surround yourself with inspiring women in beautiful community
- Give yourself a much-deserved getaway to nurture your mind, body, and spirit
- Relax and be rejuvenated by the serene setting of ocean and mountains
JOIN CARRIE SCHMITT AND ARIEL ADKINS TO CREATE A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME ARTISTIC EXPERIENCE!
You will be guided throughout the entire process with personalized advice and attention to create your unique design.
EXPERTISE SHARED INCLUDES:
- Choosing your inspiration piece
- Creating the design you want
- Selecting the best outfit and fabric type
- Which paints and materials work best for wearable art
- And more!
IN ADDITION TO PAINTING YOUR FASHION MASTERPIECE…
we will also paint tote bags, flat canvas for wall art, and more!
Carrie and Ariel will share their unique painting process and how they create their art so that you can learn the secrets to create artwork you love.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- 3 full days of painting (with an optional meet and greet the night before we begin)
- All paints and supplies (this also includes 2 canvas panels and tote bag)
- Healthy and delicious lunches, snacks, coffee and tea
- Special activities, surprises, and gifts
- Optional beach walks and yoga
- Sharing Circles
- And more!
YOU’LL NEED TO BRING:
And outfit to paint. We will give you tips on how to pick this out before the retreat.
PLEASE NOTE: We must have a minimum of 10 participants to make this retreat happen. When you book your flight, we suggest you get the cancellation coverage so that you can be refunded for the flight if needed. We will let you know when it has met the minimum.
House of Miracles is Carrie’s home and an artist bed and breakfast that can accommodate 4 guests. If you would like to stay at HōM, book your reservation early. Participants not stand at HōM can book a hotel or AirBnb nearby.
BOOK YOUR RESERVATION TO SAY AT HōM HERE:
Two payment options are available:
Early Bird – Limited time only! (Pay in full): $1995
Pay monthly: $498.75