JOIN ME FOR A UNIQUE PRIVATE PAINTING SESSION AND A FULL DAY OF INSPIRATION AND ADVENTURE WITH ME ON ROSIE THE ART BUS.
We can custom tailor this special experience for you, but the following is the general offering:
What to expect
- A private painting session on the bus with me. I will share how I create a painting from start to finish. We will both paint our own paintings. Creating a collaborative painting for you to keep is also an option.
- Simple daily practices that help me find my creative flow.
- Lunch at a park or charming café in Seattle or the surrounding area.
- Experience the joy and magic of my Single Rose Project as we give away roses to strangers.
- Explore a Seattle destination with an artist’s eye and find inspiration to incorporate into our paintings.
- An opportunity to ask me questions about anything related to art, such as the creative process, licensing, publishing books, submitting magazine articles, designing products, how to sell in galleries or online, and more!
- Two 24x24 canvases for you to work on and all paint supplies.
- Lots of people smiling and waving at Rosie and us!
- Photo memories of our special day together.
Cost: $1500 for an 8 hour private session.
Please note: Lunch and snacks are not included.
Please pack snacks and feel free to bring your favorite art supplies if you would like.
Optional offerings for an additional fee:
- Larger canvases to paint
- Purchase the painting I create that day
- Create and keep a collaborative painting made with me
- A 60 minute private meditation and yoga session
- Extended day: $150 each additional hour
AWAKEN YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT
This nourishing retreat combines the art techniques and projects from the Wild Joy Blooms workshop with additional activities and surprises that nurture our mind, body and spirits.
By creating this beautiful and powerful energy together, we step into our creative power. This allows our unique expression to flow more effortlessly onto the canvas.
Optional Wild Goddess Portrait Session is available and a photographer is present at times throughout the retreat to capture the magic that happens when women gather.
This offering includes yoga/dance movement appropriate for all levels and physical abilities. The highlight is a special rose ceremony that honors each woman as the creative goddess that you are. We encourage you to wear flowy goddess attire and treat yourself as art because…
You are the art. YOU. Create a brilliant light-filled wondrous life and watch the beauty spill over onto the canvas. Creativity loves motion. It doesn’t thrive in caution and safety and stagnancy and being closed off.
It likes the edges. The expansion.
Dates: TBACOMING SOON
I recently attended one of Carrie’s workshops and found it remarkable in the way it transformed the way I think about my work – I can now say that I know what it is like to truly paint from my heart and soul. If you are looking for a way to loosen up, develop your own style, and paint truly from a place of joy and childlike freedom, consider painting with Carrie…the energy and support of fellow painters in the group was an amazing as well – the whole experience was just wonderful.”